The biggest challenge these educators have is the cost of design and construction for new schools or the expansion of their existing campuses. The answer for many is modular construction. Using Ramtech’s approach, a faith-based school can receive a high quality educational facility faster, and much less expensive than with site construction. Ramtech can also provide full design, manufacturing, and site construction, or we can work with the a designated design and construction team. Modular buildings can be either permanent or temporary, using a raised pier and beam foundation or an engineered slab-on-grade concrete foundation.
Faith-based schools that have recently contracted with Ramtech for educational buildings include:
- First Baptist Frisco– (1) 12 adult classroom wing, (1) 10 adult classroom wing with admin, and (1) 10 classroom youth worship and classroom facility
- Covenant Classical– Full campus grade 1-8; added (3) 12 classroom wings and admin facility
- Emanuel Lutheran– Campus expansion of grades K-6; 14 classroom wing with admin space
- Faith Family– Campus expansion adding a 10 classroom wing; turn key project
- Life School– Campus expansion adding (3) 10 classroom wings
- 7th Day Adventist– Campus expansion adding 6 classroom wing with admin space
- Veritas Academy– Campus expansion adding 6 classroom wing
- Brazos Christian School– Campus expansion adding 4 classrooms and admin facility
- Parkway Baptist– Campus expansion adding 14 classroom wing
- Cross Lutheran– Campus expansion adding 6 classroom wing
- All Saints Episcopal– Multi purpose building on existing campus
As part of our no cost project planning program prior to entering into a contract with Ramtech, we will provide at no cost, a floor plan of the proposed facility, a color exterior rendering of the building, and a detailed budget for the job.